WELCOME

Welcome my lovely readers!!! Please enjoy my ramblings. Best accompanied with a snack, but no drinks, because my hilariousness might cause spillage of said drink you should not have!! ENJOY(^^,)

Sunday 11 March 2012

Fallen by Lauren Kate

A book, an amazing book, a great book, a book of such magnitude that when I started reading it I failed to put it down until the very last word; which was AWESOME!!!!! If you don't know about the book I'm very sorry to inform you of all the greatness and astounding pleasure you’re missing out on!!! It is a really intriguing book about a girl who has an unnatural pull towards a guy who she has never met before and who seems to hate her with every fibre of his being. And yet of course she is still drawn to him and then, enter bad boy type character that is falling for her (Lucinda Price). As the book continues we find out that they are...wait for it....ANGELS!!! And not just random angels but a good angel and a bad angel; which is probably the simplest way I could put it. And further more the book continues to tell us why Lucinda is drawn to Daniel (the one that hates her) and why Cam (the bad boy) wants to be with her!!! And it’s something not expected and so amazingly fresh and new that I almost grew wings myself and flew around the world twice just because I didn't know how to express my happiness.
The series has 4 books, Fallen, Torment, Passion and Rapture (the latter still to be released) and I don't know how they’re gona wrap up this story in the fourth book but I hope it has a totally fabulous ending. One that makes me happy and gives me room for some imagination, but not so much room that I can kill the characters in a sudden meteor shower or something random and crazy like that!!! I’ve immensely enjoyed all 3 books and I'm now impatiently waiting for the release of the 4th one, but seeing as how we live in this wonderful place called South Africa, where everything we get is about 13 weeks behind, I'm not that hopeful. And I don’t say 13 as a random number that just floated into my head I say this as all the TV series that we get here in SA is usually exactly 13 episodes behind.
Well back to the book...there have been talk about a movie adaptation but nothing has been finalised, so I guess we’ll never get to see the AWESOMENESS of Daniel Grigori, Cam and Lucinda Price. But even though that might be the case I still want to express my opinion on who should play the role of Daniel...wait for it....Alex Pettyfer!!! Can’t you just see him surrounded by white luscious beautiful glowing wings??? At least that's how I see him in my head whenever I think of his gorgeousness. But anyways I'm getting ahead of myself!!! If your bored enough with your life you could always go check out the rand fake trailers uploaded on youtube!! I mean really people you obviously sat there for at least an hour so you could create a fake movie trailer...and I thought I was weird!!! I recommend this book whole heartedly and hope that if you do read it you get as much pleasure from the story as I have!!! WOW that sounded so formal!!! Let me bring down a notch..... Go read the book or die a sad evil death of boredom and ignorance. Wait that's to rude and demanding, let me change that once more.....Please go read the book guys, it’s like really nice and I mean who doesn't like nice things????.....that’s way too ‘nice’!!!! This whole ending the post thing isn’t working right now so I'm gona go old school...
The End


No comments:

Post a Comment