WELCOME

Welcome my lovely readers!!! Please enjoy my ramblings. Best accompanied with a snack, but no drinks, because my hilariousness might cause spillage of said drink you should not have!! ENJOY(^^,)

Thursday 8 March 2012

Animation Films


How happy are you that I'm not talking about random movie with some rather pretty guys in it!!! I know my obsession with gorgeousness is a little out of hand, but seeing as my blog is about animated films there probably won’t be all that much talk about hot guys and girls....I think?!
So let’s get to it!!! Who doesn’t just love a good animated film or episode of their favourite cartoon?? Crazy people, that's who!!! When you’re a child it’s all your about!!! Cartoons are like the awesomest thing in the history of the world but now that we’re older it’s become a secret (or not secret at all) pleasure. Now I don't care much for the Oscar nominated animations because that usually entails a deeper underlying message that is a moral and positive message to the people of the world!! I mean I watch it all, I just don't care that much for it, such as UP, Toy Story 2 &3. I'm more into the random pointless animations like Surfs Up, The Incredibles and Bolt (which should be called Rhino because he is far more AWESOME in the film than bolt will ever be!!!!) and then you get the awesomeness of Happy Feet 1, not 2 because 2 sucked ass!!! You can’t have a sequel to an animated film and have a different voice for one of the main characters!! Pinks voice is great and I love her but she is not Britney Murphy and the film just didn't have the right flow!! And let me just say something about Happy Feet: it’s probably my favourite animated film in the world but why does it get so weird at the end?? Like the whole over fishing issue comes up and how humans are basically ruining the world!!! So heavy for a kids movie!!  Not counting out any of the Classic Disney movies that has been awesome over the years like the original Lion king, Cinderella (although for the life of me I don't understand why they made a second and third Cinderella movie?!), Anastasia, and a bijillion others which could have me typing for the rest of the day!!!
Anyways, have you ever noticed how the small characters in animated films are always better and more entertaining than the actual main character??? Take Bolt for example; Rhino is a random minor character in the film yet I love him much more!! Or even The Incredibles where the little boy on the tricycle who rides pass the house is so cute and funny or even the youngest boy of the family who is HILARIOUS or Tangled where the horse is awesomer than Rapunzel herself and even the little chameleon is beyond funny.
Well that only leaves one thing left that has to be said: ANIMATED FILMS ARE BOSS!!! And no matter how old you are when you see a flying carpet (because they’re so frequently seen) the first song that comes to mind is.......???
(PS: in case you didn't guess the right answer its A Whole New World from Aladdin)


No comments:

Post a Comment