WELCOME

Welcome my lovely readers!!! Please enjoy my ramblings. Best accompanied with a snack, but no drinks, because my hilariousness might cause spillage of said drink you should not have!! ENJOY(^^,)

Thursday 1 March 2012

The Avengers

Lets take a minute or 10 to discuss the AWESOMENESS that is the Avengers!!!!! How excited are you for this movie to come out??? Its been coming since the first Iron Man movie when we heard about S.H.I.E.L.D and then in the Incredible hulk when there is an end of credits scence with Tony Stark and some other guy!!! And that was when my brain started trying to figure out what was going on. Why the hell was Iron man in a scence of the Incredible Hulk??? Then things got even cooler when in Iron Man 2 S.H.I.E.L.D was like a main character and once again an end of credits scene revealed the discovery of Thor's hammer!!!! Thor came out after that and then Captain America and now...now we wait for the 4th of May!!! For the movie of the year to be released for all my dreams to come true and for my eyes to see so much GORGEOUSNESS that it might just explode out of my head!!!

Oh yes, there is a whole mess of HOT guys in this film, from Chris Hemsworth (Thor) to Chris Evans (Captain America) and even Mark Ruffalo (Hulk) and Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man) is beyond Beautiful!! And also the new comer Hawkeye played by  Jeremy Renner is 'totally salty' (Jennifer's Body reference, nice). And  of course not forgetting the Bootyliciousness of miss Scarlett Johansson, I mean any women who can pull off a tight black leather suit is like a Super S-T-A-R to me!!! (look at Kate Beckinsale) And it doesnt hurt to look at her curvaceous body in that skin tight suit. Oh ja, did I forget to mention that I'm an Actress and Actor Whore!!! Well just so by the way I judge movies on the cast members looks aswell as the actuall awesomeness of the movie!!! And I mean most of the time people watch movie because of who is in them or at least I do (most of the time)!!! 

  

But anyways I haven't really done much research into the film because I tend to go overboard when doing that and reading the whole plot of films and then I regret it at the end when I'm watching the movie knowing exactly what is going to happen and why and what the director said about it!!! So i leave you with my CRAZY anticipation for this 'Coming Soon' film and a word of advise i got from another super hero move: "The impossible is possible...if-you-are-AWESOME!!!!!" (Rhino, from Bolt) 

No comments:

Post a Comment