WELCOME

Welcome my lovely readers!!! Please enjoy my ramblings. Best accompanied with a snack, but no drinks, because my hilariousness might cause spillage of said drink you should not have!! ENJOY(^^,)

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Update of a Lifetime


So I haven't blogged in forever. But I have been typing out blog posts just not uploading it. So instead of uploading 20 million posts I'm gona do a mass update of all the movies and series I typed about or thought about typing about(does that sentence make sense???). OK here we go.....
Series I'm obsessed with again since the beginning of the new season; Suits, Breaking Bad, and Vampire Diaries season 4 of course, 2 broke Girls, New Girl, Greys Anatomy, Glee, and Supernatural (reluctantly), and all those other ones I'm sure I'm forgetting. I also just wanted to state how much I LOVE Supernatural before I say how much I HATE season 8!!! My only reasoning for this is that they should have stopped at season 5!!!! (That is a post I will upload later, it’s just too good to not give to my fans, assuming people care about my blog). New series that make me happy HAVE to include Bunheads, which is basically a newer version of Gilmore Girls. Scandal, or as we South Africans know it, The Fixer which is by far the AWESOMEST new show on TV!!!! And then there's the, at first intriguing, now absolutely boring and horrible Smash. I mean I love the concept and yes thank you Debra Messing for being so amazeballs, but OH MY GOSH!!! That show sucks ASS!!! The only reason I watch it is because every now and then there's an awesome stage number of brilliance. Also Happy Endings is a GREAT show; it’s one of those How I Met Your Mother/Will and Grace/Friends series of a group of friends that makes one jealous and hate your own friends for not being so AWSOME!!!!   I think that's it for the series portion now on to the movies.
MOVIE MOVIES MOVIES!!!! The HELL NO includes: Battleship, Killer Joe, Step Up 4 (really another one???), The Amazing SpiderNO and to many others to mention plus then I’ll have to recall that horrible sad memory of stupid movies. LOVED TED, very funny plus Mark Wahlburg so why would one ever say no???? The Dark Knight Rises = YES!!!! Breaking Dawn Part 2 which will deffos have an individual post because I'm so Twilight crazy and a good and proper goodbye to the series must be had. Jack Reacher, not horrible actually nice and just a little enjoyable. Pitch Perfect, OMG YES YES YES!!!! Girls singing and looking GORGEOUS while doing it is a definite ‘buy as soon as it comes out’ movie. All the Snow White inspired movies is a YES. Other YESES include: Safe, Dark Shadow, What to Expect When Expecting, Brave, and Total Recall. With the best movie of 2012 going to the one the only The AVENGERS!!!!! And my favouritest movie of this year so far is....drum roll please.....The Perks of Being Wallflower, yes it was out 7 years ago everywhere else in the world but only came here this year.
If you’ve read all my posts so far I’d like to say thank you for the support and apologise for keeping my awesome thoughts from you for so long. And yes I realize I haven't said it yet, so I will type the words you crave to see. BEST MOVIE(S AND SERIES) EVER!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment