WELCOME

Welcome my lovely readers!!! Please enjoy my ramblings. Best accompanied with a snack, but no drinks, because my hilariousness might cause spillage of said drink you should not have!! ENJOY(^^,)

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Magic Mike

Oh how magical you are Mike!!! Ladies, I'm sure you’ve heard of this movie??? If not let me give you ‘the’ reason to watch it...hot guys stripping!!! And that's all I needed to hear to get my ass off that couch at home and make a trip to the movie theatre and watch this heavenly sent film. And the fact that the guys doing the stripping are Channing Tatum, Alex Pettyfer and Matthew McConaughey; also starring Joe Manganiello (Trueblood), Matt Bomer (White Collar), Adam Rodríguez (CSI Miami) and Cody Horn (absolutely no idea where she comes from); doesn't hurt one bit!!! Now once you get over the abs, butt cheeks and dry humping the movie isn’t actually that bad, but it’s also not that good either. The film is based on a struggling entrepreneur Mike (Tatum) who befriends a 19 year old boy Adam (Pettyfer) who has just moved to Tampa, Florida. Mike helps Adam get a job at a club he works at, Adam is drawn into this world of desire, women, sex and drugs, and that's where it starts to get weird!!!
I mean don't get me wrong the stripping and dancing in the movie is more than satisfactory but when Adam starts to use and abuse drugs and alcohol the actual plot of the movie is revealed. It’s actually a weird story line of a troubled teen, who goes in the wrong direction and a older guy (Mike) who wants to change his direction, if you catch my drift?!?! I don't want to give too much of the story away but I do think all ladies should watch it, because as weird as it might be there are awesome guys showing everything except their ‘meat and 2 veg’. What I can advise is that you watch this movie with a bunch of crazy girlfriends, cause there’s bound to be some ‘wooohoooo’s’ and ‘take it off’ moments!!! And to the creators of this movie I would just like to say THANK YOU!!! Thank you so much for this awesome ABTASTIC film. That’s it from me today!!! I have nothing else to say of the subject...oh wait.... I forgot to say the most important thing about this movie...BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!! (and scene)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha!!! I completely agree!!! U need to just send me a link whenever u post a blog... This is the first time im on here in a loooong time!!!

    ReplyDelete