WELCOME

Welcome my lovely readers!!! Please enjoy my ramblings. Best accompanied with a snack, but no drinks, because my hilariousness might cause spillage of said drink you should not have!! ENJOY(^^,)

Friday 21 October 2011

My First Posting!!!

 OK. So this is my first ever posting!!! And I would like to stay true to my Blog name, which as you can see is 'The rambling of a CRAZY girl.' Hello, I'd like to introduce myself I am said CRAZY girl Natasha or nasasha if you please. My blog will be about any randomness that comes to mind and most of the time that randomness will have something to with movies or seires or even books I'm obsessed with. Right now im kinda going crazy for Vampire Diaries the TV series, cause the books have really lost my interest!!! The books feel dragged out and beyond boring and just plain irratating now!! I started reading the books after I watched 1 episode of the tv series and i fell in love with it!! I read the first 2 (actually 4) books fairy quickly and a bought all the rest and now im stuck on the 7th book, unwilling to go on reading as i found out that the next book will NOT be written by L.J.Smith but some other random writers!!! So then what is the book gona be about?? It already got so weird with the whole Elena is a vampire then dead then alive again and she has wings of power??? Very random and weird indeed, and this is comeing from the crazy girl who loves movies such as Starship Troopers!!!!!! I mean, if I find that AWESOME then surley a couples of Shinichi's and dark dimensions drama shouldn't make me want to cut my eyes out!!! Don't take me wrong, I'll read the book finish and I'll probably buy the next one and read it too, I'm simply just voicing my opinion on how they've sucked the concept of the vampires, werewolves and witches so very dry that not even Harry Potter could 'spell' it back to life!!! Feel free to agree or disagree!!! I wont bite...hard!! CRAZY girl out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment